The amount of toys on the market grows every year. You can find simple toys as well as complex ones. Some top toys can be purchased for a few dollars while other are more expensive.
Anyway, you should always try to get the best rated toys for your kids. Some top kids toys are powered by imagination alone -- whereas other toys are interactive.
You want to give your child a top toy that helps to grow both mentally and physically. There are toys for silly times, for serious times, for home, for travel, for single play and some where your kid can interact with others.
Dolls are top toys for girls.
Kids love dolls and all of the items that go along with them. Some dolls also have an interactive life online. Kids can go into a program and learn and interact with the doll. You can get dolls that open or close their eyes, others can say phrases or even cry. There are dolls that will wet and burp. And the accessories you can find for these dolls are never-ending.
You can find dolls that have soft, cuddly bodies that make great bedtime snuggle toys. There are baby dolls, collectible ones, dolls patterned after movie princesses and dolls that you can get that resemble your child’s hair and eye color so they can have a “mini me” of sorts.
Action figures are among the top toys for boys.
Some action figures come directly from the screen to the store and kids of both genders love these action figures. If it’s a superhero, you’re sure to find it in the action figure category. Some of these have sidekicks and accessories like cool cars or hideouts. Some are bendable and can transform.
Remote control vehicles are top infant toys and loved by boys as well as girls.
You can find cars or trucks. But you can also find ones for the air -- like helicopters and airplanes. Boats and robots are also great remote control toys. You can get motorcycles, emergency cars, and construction vehicles in the line of remote control vehicles too.
Board Games Are Top Toys For Kids Of Any Age.
- You can find games that are great for single play or group play.
- If you get ones for group play, these are helpful to teach healthy competition in social interaction and working with others to solve problems and accomplish goals.
- There are movement games where the players have to solve puzzles in order to be able to move around the board.
- There are board games that require strategic planning in order to build worlds and conquer the opponent.
- Some board games utilize important skills such as creating words or phrases out of single letters.
- Any type of board games makes a great holiday, birthday or just-because gift.
Stay with me to find detailed articles on toys for kids and specific top rated toys for any age and gender.
P.S. Please follow me on my next article, it´s about top rated baby toys.